Aug 14, 2013, 9:20 AM PDT
Who doesn’t like seeing their favorite macho sports hero in funny, yet fashionable, clothes? Colin Kaepernick became the latest Bay Area sports star to get the GQ Magazine treatment and the results were as predicted — magnificent.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sharks' Logan Couture avoids scare, returns to team in time of need
- Mitch Richmond recounts experience at Kobe Bryant memorial in Los Angeles
- Sharks close out rocky road trip with 4-2 loss vs. Flyers
- Steve Kerr says 'hope' is Warriors' Steph Curry can return on March 1
- Steve Kerr, Warriors are 'hopeful' Steph Curry returns Sunday vs. Wizards
- WATCH: Kings vs. Warriors on NBC Sports California
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned from rough 4-2 road loss vs. Flyers
- NFL Draft 2020: Justin Jefferson, Jalen Reagor meet 49ers at combine
- WATCH: Warriors vs. Kings on NBC Sports Bay Area
- Shot of the Game: Sharks' Joel Kellman evens score in first period
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|