Aug 22, 2013, 12:08 PM PDT
The bad blood between the Giants and Dodgers hit a boiling point on this day in 1965, after Giants pitcher Juan Marichal hit Dodgers catcher John Roseboro with a bat. The incident sparked a 14-minute brawl between the rival teams. The attack became the most memorable moment in a heated competition for the National League…
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- MLB opt-out tracker: Every player who has declined to play 2020 season
- Patriots' Cam Newton base salary just half of Raiders' Nathan Peterman
- A's Tony Kemp to join MLB players standing up against systemic racism
- Franklin Barreto ahead in A's second base race, competition remains
- Warriors' Steph Curry champions racial justice at 2020 ACC golf tournament
- WATCH: "Race and Sports in America: Conversations"
- How to watch "Race and Sports in America: Conversations" online, on TV
- A's Jesus Luzardo 'itching to get back' to camp after coronavirus test
- A's Sean Manaea 'has no respect' for Astros caught in cheating scandal
- Giants, A's to play two exhibition games ahead of 2020 MLB season
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|