Sep 4, 2013, 12:39 PM PDT
National Football League kickers never make headlines unless they screw something up. It’s one of the most unforgiving roles in professional sports. So, how do NFL punters and kickers make sure they stay out from under the microscope of the fans and media? Preparation. And way more than you’d think. Did you know NFL kickers spend…
Aug 9, 2013, 9:35 AM PDT
It’s easy to jump to conclusions after one preseason game — but you probably shouldn’t. Bruce Bochy wisely gave the Giants something to play for. The A’s have gone from hunter to hunted. All that and the greatest collection of links, GIFs, images, and videos of the day.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Aldon Smith not labeling self as 'victim' is great sign of growth
- Nets players free of coronavirus symptoms, but Kevin Durant might be delayed
- Steph Curry explains how he's above average in 'Tour de Warriors' race
- Sharks' Stefan Noesen dealing with extra uncertainty in coronavirus pandemic
- NFL rumors: Aldon Smith, Cowboys agree to terms as ex-49er, Raider returns
- Why Nick Kwiatkoski loved Raiders' mentality as an opponent
- NBA rumors: Warriors likely draft Anthony Edwards at No. 1 if no trade
- How analytics show Jimmy Garoppolo as one of NFL's better starting QBs
- What A's Chad Pinder recalls watching Sean Manaea no-hitter from outfield
- Sharks' Stefan Noesen defends choosing 'Hakuna Matata' for goal song
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|