Aug 7, 2013, 12:42 PM PDT
Sure, you watch baseball. But do you really watch the ball as much as you think? Find out how many baseballs a Major League teams used in a game and how they are prepared.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- The Hidden Relics of Candlestick Park
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- Field of Links: Bochy and Melvin both embrace MLB's new instant replay rules
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|