Sep 22, 2013, 2:17 PM PDT
The Oakland Athletics are back-to-back American League West champions. The A’s clinched their second consecutive division title after a walk-off grand slam by Royals outfielder Justin Maxwell in the bottom of the 10th inning. The slam defeated the Rangers 4-0 and mathematically ended their chances at overtaking the A’s. The A’s are currently playing the…
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Kings takeaways: What we learned in 112-103 upset win over Clippers
- How Andrew Wiggins' quick learning has led to early Warriors success
- NFL free agency: Should 49ers pursue Bengals' A.J. Green in offseason?
- 49ers roster analysis: Work needed to keep up defensive line dominance
- Warriors' Steph Curry cleared for contact, scrimmages at practice
- Sharks' Joe Thornton tempted to join contender at NHL trade deadline
- WATCH: Kings Postgame Live
- Patrick van Aanholt's stunning free kick enough for Crystal Palace win
- Hole-in-one propels Jon Rahm into contention at WGC-Mexico Championship
- NBA Last Two Minute report confirms gaffe in Kings' win vs. Grizzlies
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|