San Diego Chargers
Oct 29, 2013, 3:04 PM PDT
A baby playing third base, a home run by a San Diego Chargers cheerleader, and President Obama playing catch with Buddy The Elf. No, you didn’t accidentally drink from the wrong punch bowl, you are watching San Diego State’s annual Halloween baseball game. Each year the team dresses in full costume and holds a public…
Oct 7, 2013, 3:10 PM PDT
There’s no love lost when the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders do battle. That was evident late Sunday night, when the Raiders defeated the Chargers 27-17 at the Oakland Coliseum. The game slightly resembled a wrestling match during the third quarter when Chargers offensive lineman D.J. Fluker received an unnecessary roughness penalty for choke slamming…
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- How Andrew Wiggins' quick learning has led to early Warriors success
- NFL free agency: Should 49ers pursue Bengals' A.J. Green in offseason?
- 49ers roster analysis: Work needed to keep up defensive line dominance
- Warriors' Steph Curry cleared for contact, scrimmages at practice
- Sharks' Joe Thornton tempted to join contender at NHL trade deadline
- WATCH: Kings Postgame Live
- Patrick van Aanholt's stunning free kick enough for Crystal Palace win
- Hole-in-one propels Jon Rahm into contention at WGC-Mexico Championship
- NBA Last Two Minute report confirms gaffe in Kings' win vs. Grizzlies
- Five Giants position battles to watch as Cactus League season begins
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|